- 12 Yukon Gold potatoes
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 can oil-packed Italian tuna
- ½ cup fresh peas
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 x celery stalk chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup cilantro sprigs
- Place potatoes in a pot of salted water.
- Boil, and simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
- Combine tuna, peas, jalapeno, tomatoes, celery, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain and peel potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to a food mill placed over a medium pot; mill the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook potato patties 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mound tuna mixture on each of three potato patties.
- Top with cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.