Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Mix the condensed milk, evaporated milk, ½ cup of sugar, the vanilla and eggs.
- In a saucepan dissolve ½ cup sugar in ¼ cup of water and heat.
- Pour the caramel in a glass and pour the milk mixture on top
- Place the dish with the milk mixture inside the larger dish and cover with foil.
- Cook in a 400°F oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve slightly chilled and dodo
- Enjoy :D
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.