Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of corn starch
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup of salted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- Baker's Joy spray
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Set these dry ingredients in a large bowl and cut in butter.
- Add the egg and mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cut dough in 4 pieces.
- Spray cookie sheet with baker's joy.
- Sprinkle some flour over a smooth and clean surface and lay out a piece of the dough.
- With a round cookie cutter make the cookies.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies dry completely at least 4 hours.
- Apply a small amount of the caramel to one cookie and attach another cookie to make a sandwich
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar to coat all over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.