- 1 cup sugar, carmelized
- 6-10 eggs, well beaten
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Coat tube pan with carmelized sugar.
- Allow to harden, then place pan in container with ice cold water until the carmelized sugar cracks.
- Mix other ingredient in order, stir well and pour in mold.
- Place mold in pan with 2" hot water in preheated oven.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until firm.
- Let cool, then invert and unmold.
- Decorate with fresh berries or edible flowers, if desired.