- 1 can (16½ oz) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple
- 1 pkt (3 oz) raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 can (12 oz) cola-type beverage chilled
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 2 pkt (3 oz) cream cheese softened
- Drain cherries and pineapple reserving juice.
- Add enough water to juice to equal two cups liquid.
- Bring liquid to a boil; add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
- Stir in cola beverage.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Combine, celery, pecans, cherries, pineapple and coconut if desired.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth and fluffy, add to fruit mixture, stirring well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into gelatin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.